Is there a way to have an alert pop up when a campaign is scheduled to send more than a certain # of leads

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to have an alert pop up when a campaign is scheduled to send more than a certain # of leads

I am wondering if there is a way to have a pop up alert (similar to what happens when you try to delete leads) whenever a batch campaign is scheduled to go out to a number of leads larger than some pre-determined number, like 500K. Would really love to figure out a way to do this to avoid any accidents in sending to an overly large group of people at once.

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Is there a way to have an alert pop up when a campaign is scheduled to send more than a certain # of leads

HI Anna,

Post your questions to the "products" area, you will get more answers

There is no alert, but there is a mechanism to prevent accidents:

Go to admin -> smart campaigns and click edit. You will be able to prevent someone to scheduling a smart campaign if the number of leads in target is above your setting.

Still, a user may override the setting for a given smart campaign in the qualif rules:

pastedImage_1.png

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a way to have an alert pop up when a campaign is scheduled to send more than a certain # of leads

Thanks for the response. I am looking for a way to pop up something that says "are you sure you want to schedule this campaign for x number of leads" rather than a way to just stop people from ever doing this. Maybe this is better as an Idea...

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Anna,

Having a simple alert is not possible. But, IMHO, the current system more or less act as one since the user can still override the limit. Nevertheless, I concur that an alert would be much better, all the more so as the current system gives no warning. The campaign is just aborted and the campaign result remains empty... log the idea, I will vote

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Idea is here:

-Greg