Engagement Stream Report filtered by day

Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Stream Report filtered by day

Am I able to filter my engagement stream report by day? I would love to see which day of the week has more engagement than others.

Thanks!

AnnaBelle

6 REPLIES 6
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Engagement Stream Report filtered by day

Hi AnnaBelle,

Do you mean you are sending a nurturing email every day ?

Otherwise, stream only cast emails on the days you have set in the streams, and not every day.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gregoire,

I have my streams set up to end one email a week, but the email will send the day after they first enter our system.

For example: someone fills out a form on Monday, they receive an email on Tuesday. But if someone enters the system on Tuesday, they receive an email on Wednesday. So technically an email is being sent everyday, just not to the same lead.

I would love to be able to view my CTR on a daily view to see which day has the most engagement.

AnnaBelle

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi AnnaBelle,

What you describe is technically not feasible with streams in engagement programs. I gather you are talking about a smart campaigns with wait steps ? In this case, you should not write about streams here

Can you provide a screenshot so that we are sure of what you are talking about ?

Now, you can create email performance reports with smart lists.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greg,

Can you please provide some direction on how to set-up an email performance report based on the metrics that Annabelle is looking to see? If I do set up a smart campaign with wait steps, based on the flow Annabelle describes above how do I build the report to view the CTR rates on best date performance? 

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Allison,

It is not possible to get an engagement score per day, whatever the method

You will have to use an email performance report or, better, an email insight one, if your Marketo instance has email insight enabled (visible from the Marketo home page if it is). If it's not enabled yet, way a couple of weeks, it's being rolled out.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI AnnaBelle,

In order to give your questions some visibility, post them to products, not to the champion group. See Getting the most of the community when you have a Marketo question

-Greg