Sales Insight Actions Drop Down on Contact Detail Page

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight Actions Drop Down on Contact Detail Page

Is it possible to include the "Sales Insight Actions" drop down in the Sales Insights box on the Contact Detail page in SFDC? As of now we have the drop down working fine on our Lead Detail pages, but can't seem to figure out how to include it in our contact detail layout. 

Thanks!

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sales Insight Actions Drop Down on Contact Detail Page

Hey Robert,

Can you provide a screenshot of your Contact MSI section? The dropdown should be available for Leads as well.

Was this Contact just created? That dropdown will not appear until they have been synched with Mkto.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Jeff,

Thanks very much for the reply. I've provided a screenshot of the Contact MSI section below. I've also included a shot of the Lead MSI for reference. Ideally we'd have the identical dropdown menu in the MSI on both SFDC detail pages.

Thanks again!

Robert

Contact MSI

0EM50000000R1hF.jpg

Lead MSI

0EM50000000R1hK.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Robert,

Assuming that the Contact has been synched to Mkto (which I would double check), then I am afraid that I might not be much help.

It should appear, as far as I remember there was nothing special we had to do to ensure that they dropdown was there. In that Mkto views Leads and Contacts as the same, it is confusing why it is not there. 

I would contact support. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jeff,

Thanks very much again for your help on this. I am confused as well! 

I'll reach out to support this afternoon.

Thanks again!

Robert