Lead data is not sync with Salesforce.

Lead data is not sync with Salesforce.

Hi All,

I find an issue with my data can anybody help me out where would be the issue and how can I fix this.

In leads details, I find lots of leads checked Marketo Sync instead of "Sync to Marketo" though the sync is not happening.
And my person status is qualified and Marketo is unable to change the funnel stage.

akashpaul-3pill_0-1597159332894.png

Salesforce details: Marketo to sync is checked in SFDC but the last sync is showing "6/11/2019 7:53 PM"

akashpaul-3pill_1-1597159590848.png

3 REPLIES 3
Champion Moderator

Re: Lead data is not sync with Salesforce.

I believe, you have the custom sync rule setup for your instance. Can you please check with support (if you already doesn't know this), the exact sync rule? And also if you can provide more details on what is the purpose of "Marketo Sync" and "Sync to Marketo" fields?

Marketo sync is for Leads
Sync to Marketo is for Contacts

Champion Moderator

Are you saying that you have two separate fields in SFDC "Marketo Sync" and "Sync to Marketo" for Lead and Contact separately? This might cause issues. Ideally we should only have one field on both the objects and sync that with single field in Marketo. I'm guessing the issue might be happening during the conversion process. The details you have provided is not sufficient to actually say anything for sure. If you want, you can schedule sometime with me though following link to talk through what's really happening:  https://themarketingautomationblog.com/together-we-learn-together-we-grow/