In the Marketo Experienced Track: Building Multi-Stream Engagement Programs, you’ll learn how to create advanced nurturing programs to engage your audience. With a focus on nurture strategies and best practices for designing engaging content, this track will teach you how to create an engagement program with multiple streams, add members to your program, transition people from stream to stream, and pause people from receiving content. You’ll also learn how to use special features that will enhance your nurturing over time, including how to nest programs in your streams, assess your content using a test stream and a champion/challenger test, and analyze nurturing metrics.
The Marketo Experienced Track: Building Multi-Stream Engagement Programs is for marketers who have been actively using Marketo for at least 3-6 months. Participants should already have an introductory knowledge of how to select the appropriate program type, move program members to different statuses and measure success, build a smart list, create simple batch and trigger smart campaigns, work in the Email and Landing Page Editors and pull local reports.
The course format is lecture with product demonstrations.
- Learn about nurturing strategies and designing engaging content
- Add period costs and custom tags to your program
- Create and define nurtures streams
- Add emails to your stream
- Nest a program in your stream
- Activate content
- Edit the availability of content
- Define stream cadences
- Add people to your engagement program using both batch and trigger smart campaigns
- Measure program success and pause program cadence using as a smart campaign
- Use a test stream
- Add and approve an email champion/challenger test and declare a champion
- Archive, unarchive and remove stream content
- Monitor content exhaustion
- Review the Engagement Dashboard
- Create a local Engagement Stream Performance Report and setup a report subscription
Reminder: This is an add-on to the Adobe Summit 2019 Pass