The demand for Marketo-skilled marketers is growing as more companies realize the power of Marketo. For a marketing automation professional looking to jump start their career, earning a Marketo certification is a great way to differentiate yourself from others in your field. Those who receive the Marketo Certified Expert credential demonstrate their mastery and expertise in the use of Marketo.
To learn more, visit our Certification Page
Need to prepare to the take the MCE exam? Marketo University offers an MCE Preparation Course, designed to help you succeed. Get expert tips and industry best practices while reviewing exam topics and objectives in this half-day class.
To view this class, click here: MCE Prep Course
|MCE Exam Details||Am I ready for the exam?||How do I prepare?|
- Approximately 75 questions
- Duration is 90 minutes
- Cost $225 per attempt.
- The Marketo Certified Expert exam's minimum passing score is 70%
- Exams are scored based on the number of correct answers divided by the total number of questions
- Exams are proctored by Kryterion at local testing centersor
- Before taking the exam, candidates must agree to the Marketo Certification Agreement
To increase your chances of success, Marketo recommends a combination of:
- Foundational marketing automation knowledge
- 1 year of experience as a marketing automation professional
- 1-2 years of general marketing experience
- 1+ years (800-1000+ hours) hands-on experience using Marketo
- Conceptual knowledge and understanding the business context of using marketing automation
Here is a topic list of everything the MCE exam covers. Make sure you have reviewed the list and are fully versed on everything on it.
If you need some study materials to refresh yourself on any areas we provide the following: