SOLVED

Re: Single click to close all folders

Go to solution
michellechopin
Level 6

I also find that the Collapse Folders option doesn't seem to work as intended - here's our Treasure Chest setting and my folders are always collapsed when I log in 😆

michellechopin_0-1715360514512.png

michellechopin
Level 6

I had NO idea this was a feature!! I love learning a new thing and will definitely make use of this!

Thanks for sharing!

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

It looks like this feature isn't present in Design Studio, but I do see it show up in Marketing Activities. Curious that there'd be a difference there, but maybe just something that got missed in the UI QA process?

michellechopin
Level 6

After learning about this option in the Marketing Activities section, I wanted to see the difference in the Design Studio with your comment in mind - there's no right click option for anything in the Design Studio!

This is one of those bizarre inconsistencies that I find are quite common in Marketo, especially with the actions available on folders (i.e. whether you can right click for more options or not). Never sure if it was a QA miss or it was never intended to be there at all - either way, inconsistencies like that add to the challenge of learning Marketo I find (because logically, one expects the same experience on each type of asset or process - at least *I* do anyways 😋)

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

I'm with you there 100% for sure!

Zoe_Forman
Level 8 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Same, @michellechopin  If I have a featured in a platform, I'd expect it in all areas. Also, I have found that they are browser specific features to me.

Zoe_Forman
Level 8 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Hi @JeffHensiek - interesting this works Safari for me but not FIREFOX or EDGE.

Thank you - I'm halve way there!