You need to have the Web Personalization App to implement this case.
Here is an explanation how you can add a Marketo Form into a Web Personalization (RTP) dialog campaign. When the web visitor completes the form, a thank you message is shown and the campaign disappears.
NOTE: The Form sometimes may not appear in the Preview Campaign option. You can preview it as a Sandbox Preview campaign to test it. (See here.)
- Add a Marketo Form into your Web Personalization Dialog campaign
- Set the Dialog campaign to never expire and transparent in style
- After the form is submitted, show a thank you for submitting page within the dialog
- Count Impression and Click metrics on the campaign in the Web Campaigns page
Create Web Campaign
- Embed Form Code as Per Doc: http://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Embed+a+Form+on+Your+Website
- Add Thank you message follow up page as per doc: http://developers.marketo.com/blog/show-thank-you-message-without-a-follow-up-landing-page/
- Set Dialog Campaign to Timeout Never.
- Code Added to HTML of Web Campaign:
submitting your details.</strong></p></div>
How the Web Campaign Displays
(Dialog overlay disappears a few seconds after the Thank You message)
Web Campaign Impression and Clicks Tracked in the Web Campaigns Page
Additional Resources on this topic:
- Embedding Marketo Forms on your website: http://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Embed+a+Form+on+Your+Website
- Developers Docs