SOLVED

Updating Nurture Email HTML due to Rebrand

Go to solution
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Updating Nurture Email HTML due to Rebrand

I have updated rebranded email templates. I plan to create new email assets using the new email templates. Then copy all the HTML and paste it into the current nurture email assets. Does anyone know if this will still make the email appear to be "new" to those in the nurture? I don't want people to get this email again because the content itself is staying the same, just some elements of the footer is different. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Updating Nurture Email HTML due to Rebrand

Hey, @Danielle_Wong! Engagement programs reference emails via their email asset ID and not by their name/content in them. So, even if you completely change the content/name/etc., if the person has already been sent the email, the engagement program won't send them again. As you would know, ID is a system-managed field that isn't editable and once assigned to an asset cannot be changed. Hope this answers your question. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Updating Nurture Email HTML due to Rebrand

Hey, @Danielle_Wong! Engagement programs reference emails via their email asset ID and not by their name/content in them. So, even if you completely change the content/name/etc., if the person has already been sent the email, the engagement program won't send them again. As you would know, ID is a system-managed field that isn't editable and once assigned to an asset cannot be changed. Hope this answers your question. 🙂