Sync to Salesforce Campaign Issue - Feb/2014

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sync to Salesforce Campaign Issue - Feb/2014

Hi,

I've searched the discussion boards and resources for an effective troubleshooting guide for when your "Sync to Salesforce Campaign" doesn't work.  I'm hoping we can both solve my issue and provide a valuable troubleshooting guide to the rest of the community.

Before I get into my issue, I want to clarify, we've been using the campaign sync successfully for months.  This is the first time it's failed.  We've tried to troubleshoot and are stumped.

Scenario:
We uploaded a Third Party Webcast list from excel.  They are members of the program.  Member Status = Attended.

My program Setup has the SFDC Campaign Sync built out.  The Period cost is listed.  The Channel is accurate and cloned off other similar campaigns.  The most confusing part: Marketo did successfully create the campaign in SFDC; however, no members of the Marketo program were added to the campaign.  The Marketo program shows 625 Total Members. Members by program status shows 4 Converted and 621 Attended.  Again, all this seems logical, but none of the members are being added as members (with any status) in SFDC.

We received no errors at the time of creation stating an issue with program statuses.  So I don't think that's our problem.

What am I missing here?  

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Ryan
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sync to Salesforce Campaign Issue - Feb/2014

Hey Ryan,

Were your statuses from Mkto synched over to SFDC? I mean the possible statuses, they can be reviewed under the "Advanced Setup" button on the Campaign layout.

Have you tried to "update" the records by using the Change Program Status flow step and updating their status to what it already is? Could trigger the sync?