SOLVED

Re: Submitting Form if only 1 field is completed

Go to solution
Ajay_Mamgain4
Level 1

Submitting Form if only 1 field is completed

We are creating a new subscription page where we want user to select atleast one checkboxes which we will be initially unchecked and on successful completion form is submitted to us. Can anyone help me out with this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

We are using three separate Checkboxes.

There are two different checkbox-related widgets in Marketo, the checkbox group (Checkboxes) and the individual checkbox (Checkbox) so that still isn't totally clear!

But at any rate the solution is like so: MktoForms2 :: Checkboxes Min/Max Checked

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
SanfordWhiteman

At least one of a group of Checkboxes widget type?  Or multiple independent ​Checkbox ​types?

Ajay_Mamgain4
Level 1

Thank you for the reply... We are using three separate Checkboxes. We are looking to create a validation rule where user needs to select atleast one of them in order to successfully submit the form. Below are the values which are initially unchecked and we want to force user to select atleast one of them.

1. Events
  2. Research
  3. Other Promotional
SanfordWhiteman

We are using three separate Checkboxes.

There are two different checkbox-related widgets in Marketo, the checkbox group (Checkboxes) and the individual checkbox (Checkbox) so that still isn't totally clear!

But at any rate the solution is like so: MktoForms2 :: Checkboxes Min/Max Checked

Ajay_Mamgain4
Level 1

Apologies for the confusion the fields are individual checkbox. Thank you for the reply and providing the solution this is what i was looking for i will disable the max check limit as user can select all three of them if required. Thanks Again for the solution.

SanfordWhiteman

You don't have to disable anything, just set the max to Number.POSITIVE_INFINITY.

Ajay_Mamgain4
Level 1

Thank you for the tip. However, somehow the code is not working for my form. Below is my form details could you please help me out ?

<script>MktoForms2.loadForm("//app-ab02.marketo.com", "920-WUD-698", 198);</script>

<form id="mktoForm_198">

SanfordWhiteman

I need to see the page you're running this on.

Ajay_Mamgain4
Level 1

I'm currently editing on the codepen itself which you have shared earlier to see if it's working fine or not. Could you share the steps or guide me to resource where i can see how to add the JS in my landing page.

SanfordWhiteman

You would have a new CodePen URL, please share that.