Smart Campaign "Clicked" stats don't match Email Link Performance Report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart Campaign "Clicked" stats don't match Email Link Performance Report

Hi all,
any ideas on why  the number of Clicked in Email tab in Smart Campaign is 2.5 times lower than in Email Link Performance report? There are 352 "Clicked" in Email tab vs. 849 clicks and 825 leads in Email Link Performance. Which number do I trust?

The Email I'm talking about was only sent once using one Smart Campaign.

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Smart Campaign "Clicked" stats don't match Email Link Performance Report

Try refreshing?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are these numbers Opend Emails vs. Click Through?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Josh,
tried several times and nothing changes.

Jonathan,
no, it's number of Clicked in Smart Campaign's Email tab vs. total number of clicks / leads in Email Link Performance report
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elena,

Did you send the same email with multiple Smart Campaigns?  If so, the Email Performance report will reflect the total number of Opens, Clicks etc. from that email if it was sent multiple times - whereas the Smart Campaign will only reflect the number of Sends, Opens, Clicks based on that specific Smart List.

If you click on the Email, check the "Used By" section to see which assets currently reference your Email.
Alexis_Shamsi_H
Level 3

Hi Elena,

Did anyone answer this question? We've had the same issue - and so far none of the replies seem to have addressed your question.

Thanks in advance.
Helen_Abramova1
Level 5

Hi Elena and Alexis,

I think the difference might be related to unique clicks vs. multiple clicks. I often have the problem, to check that you can create a smart list to filter clicks.

Moreover, as I am trying to avoid counting clicks on Unsusbcribe link as irrelevent, it might worth to use constraint Link is not [Unsubscribe]. The stats might really differ.

Hope this helps.

Helen