SOLVED

Re: Sending Reports to non-marketo users

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending Reports to non-marketo users

Hello community,

Does anyone know if you can send Marketo reports to non-Marketo users?  As an example, I have been pulling and sending weekly reports to one of our sales guys in England.  He's looking for the leads that download a given whitepaper.

I'm wondering if I can create a subscription to alert and share the report, if they're not a Marketo user.  Thoughts?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you create a report subscription, you can enter in any email address. They do not have to be Marketo user. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you create a report subscription, you can enter in any email address. They do not have to be Marketo user. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the report Duke is creating though is a Smartlist - containing the details of the leads downloading the whitepaper.

To my knowledge there is no way to automate the creation and distirbution of lead details like this.

If am wrong, please someone let me know because I would like to accomplish the same thing.

Tim
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is currentliy no way to automate the pulling of a Smart List from Marketo.  There is an idea in the Community called Subscribe to Smart List.  You can vote for it if you like!
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is exactly right.  I am literally trying to send a lead report of ALL the people that hit a form each week to a sales rep.

Wanting to send him the basic lead info (email/company/name/title/contact).  This has to be possible - just can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can change that in the Admin section.

pastedImage_0.png

See if that helps.

Rajesh