SOLVED

Report showing duration from newly created leads to MQLs

Go to solution
Kristof
Level 3

Report showing duration from newly created leads to MQLs

Hello Community,

is there a way to create a report that will show duration times (or average duration) between the time that the person has entered Marketo database and the time when they reached a certain score threshold (i.e. 60 points) or their status changed to MQL/Marketing Review?

FYI, we are not using Revenue Cycle Modeler, and we are not time stamping the above fields/activities. 

Additionally, it would be great to have these periods/averages segmented - i.e. average duration per vertical / function / position.

Any ideas?

kristof
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Report showing duration from newly created leads to MQLs

RCE's Model performance report and Marketo Analytics' Success Path Analyzer reports would be a great fit for this; however, since you aren't using RCM in the first place, you'd probably have to slide to exporting Person Score change activities via bulk extract APIs and see the activities where the new score value was greater than the MQL threshold and determine the time duration from when they were created/engaged to MQL. Alternatively, you can also see when the record was stamped as MQL (assuming that you'd have some field where you update the person's current stage as a proxy for the revenue stage, so you know exactly where the person is in their buying journey).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

RCE's Model performance report and Marketo Analytics' Success Path Analyzer reports would be a great fit for this; however, since you aren't using RCM in the first place, you'd probably have to slide to exporting Person Score change activities via bulk extract APIs and see the activities where the new score value was greater than the MQL threshold and determine the time duration from when they were created/engaged to MQL. Alternatively, you can also see when the record was stamped as MQL (assuming that you'd have some field where you update the person's current stage as a proxy for the revenue stage, so you know exactly where the person is in their buying journey).

Kristof
Level 3

Thank you @Darshil_Shah1 Activity log export was my 1st thought as well.

I will still explore ways to do this and will share here if I come up with something else ✌️

kristof