SOLVED

Referencing Program Membership Data from Velocity Script in a Different Program

Go to solution
lsimon
Level 2

Referencing Program Membership Data from Velocity Script in a Different Program

Hi All, 

I am trying to reference an CID value stored in Program Membership Data in velocity script, from another Program.

Essentially, we have a CID "controller" default program, we are setting the values in a Program Membership field. This will used to set the CID value globally. In email default programs, I want to populate content, based on the "controller"s Program Membership CID value. 

I am struggling to understand if I can specify the program id, where the pmCampaignId is set.

##Set field variables
#set ( $recentcampaignid = $member.pmCampaignId )
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Referencing Program Membership Data from Velocity Script in a Different Program

The {{member.}} context is always the current Program. This is true outside Velocity as well!

I would venture that if there’s one central Program it’s not substantively different from setting Person fields. The idea of PMCFs is the one-to-many relationship.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Referencing Program Membership Data from Velocity Script in a Different Program

The {{member.}} context is always the current Program. This is true outside Velocity as well!

I would venture that if there’s one central Program it’s not substantively different from setting Person fields. The idea of PMCFs is the one-to-many relationship.

lsimon
Level 2

Thanks @SanfordWhiteman Yeah, I will resort to a person field!