SOLVED

Re: re-publish and update numerous program landing pages and email alerts in one go?

Go to solution
Christine_LeBla
Level 3

re-publish and update numerous program landing pages and email alerts in one go?

Hi,

I have made branding updates to templates. After publishing, my program LPs and emails are now in orange icon.

I have to now go program by program to republish for the updates to take effect.

Is there a way to globally check off from a list all the assets to republish in one go?

To go program by program is quite tedious.

Please advise. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christiane_Rode
Level 7 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: re-publish and update numerous program landing pages and email alerts in one go?

The screenshots in this workaround are of the classic experience, but the theory should be the same in the new experience: 

--Go to Design Studio

-- In the Nav. Tree, select Landing Page (or email ... whatever you're approving). 

--Filter by status to get rid of anything that's approved

--Select the checkboxes for the assets you want to approve

--In the upper right hand corner, there's an Actions dropdown (either Landing Page actions or Email Actions), and you can select to approve your selected assets. You'll get one more popup window to make sure you have the right things selected.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Christiane_Rode
Level 7 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

The screenshots in this workaround are of the classic experience, but the theory should be the same in the new experience: 

--Go to Design Studio

-- In the Nav. Tree, select Landing Page (or email ... whatever you're approving). 

--Filter by status to get rid of anything that's approved

--Select the checkboxes for the assets you want to approve

--In the upper right hand corner, there's an Actions dropdown (either Landing Page actions or Email Actions), and you can select to approve your selected assets. You'll get one more popup window to make sure you have the right things selected.