SOLVED

Qualtrics Integration?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qualtrics Integration?

Does anyone whether there is an integration or tie in to Qualtrics? Thanks.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Qualtrics Integration?

No native integration, though I know Qualtrics does offer some sort of SFDC integration, so perhaps you can integrate that way (don't know the specifics of that integration though). What sort of integration are you looking to do?

We used Qualtrics in the past as an event feedback mechanism, and dropped the survey links into Marketo autoresponders. Not really an "integration", but I have used the tools together before.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No native integration, though I know Qualtrics does offer some sort of SFDC integration, so perhaps you can integrate that way (don't know the specifics of that integration though). What sort of integration are you looking to do?

We used Qualtrics in the past as an event feedback mechanism, and dropped the survey links into Marketo autoresponders. Not really an "integration", but I have used the tools together before.
Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

This post is coming up on 2 years old. Any recent news on whether Qualtrics integration is set up or in the works? Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is now an integration with Qualtrics, if you hadn't seen already!

http://launchpoint.marketo.com/qualtrics/1903-qualtrics-marketo-integration/Survey – Marketo LaunchPoint

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

This integration is really limited. The only 2 things it can do are:

• To capture a list of leads from a static list in Marketo to create a target in Qualtrics. Nothing dynamics here:
  • Send the members of that static list a personalized link in a dedicated Marketo field that you can use as a token in an invite email sent from Marketo

Are missing at least:

• A simple way to dynamically bind survey answers with Marketo leads
  • A simple way to send Marketo some data collected in the survey
  • Logging survey actions as custom activities in Marketo, which in turn could be used to fire triggered campaigns.

SurveyMonkey on this has done a much better job.

You can still use some Qualtrics "Embedded data" to capture URL parameters sent from Marketo and collect in Qualtrics the lead ID for future reconciliation.

I have tried to use Qualtrics webservice to callback a Marketo form and pass some survey values, but without success so far.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

ON top of My previous answer here that I never updated, calling a save2 endpoint from a Qualtrics webservice finally works. You need to pass the email address to Qualtrics one way or another, so that you can call back a Marketo form and save survey values.

You will need 1 Marketo field for each value you want to save or build a JSON from the values in Qualtrics and post it to a Marketo long text field, so the whole remains limited.

-Greg

Lucho_Soto
Level 5

Grégoire Michel I've been looking at their documentation this morning and I agree, functionality seems very limited and it hasn't changed since your last post. In the case of running multiple surveys, it sounds like a separate custom field needs to be created for each survey to house the personalized link. Not great considering Marketo custom fields can't be deleted.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Lucho,

Yes, this is correct, too.

-Greg