Re: my.token in custom form field

Anonymous
Not applicable

my.token in custom form field

Hello,

We do multiple webinars each month on a recurring basis. I'm working on a webinar registration form that employs a custom form field for the webinar date. I've set the form type to Select and added dates in the date value editor. Can I use a token in the date value editor, for example {{my.product webinar 1}}, in place of the dates? That way, I can clone my event and just update the token rather than changing the dates on multiple registration forms.

Thank you,

Joe

5 REPLIES 5
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Joe,

I believe this is possible.  I've tested tokens in other places on forms and they worked, so this should too.  The only thing with My.Tokens is that the page your form sits on will have to be a child asset of the program where the My.Token lives.  I would definitely test this out before going live though.

John

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Joe,

Just ran a test and it does not work.

The form just does not appear on the page.

-Greg

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You can rig this up by embedding the tokens in the page and then adding the select options dynamically.  I know one of my forms demos does this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greg,

Thank you for testing this. I'll try using the tokens on the page, then link to individual registration forms for each event.

Joe

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Add an idea here :

-Greg