SOLVED

My emails are soft bouncing

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

My emails are soft bouncing

Yesterday, email to myself started soft bouncing and they still are today. I am trying to test campaigns but the emails aren't getting to my inbox. However, when I send myself a test it's working fine. This has never happened to me before, any ideas?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My emails are soft bouncing

The tokens could be causing a problem if the token values return a blank value.  For example if the token is referring to a field in SFDC/CRM that is not populated and the token default value=blank, it could be a problem.

Make sure all the token default values are not blank and try it again.

Also, what soft bounce messages are you getting?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

What sort of bounce message are you seeing? Are you using tokens in your to/from/subject line?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was trying to test my webinar setup so the message was just an auto reply "thanks for reg" type message. I am using tokens in the from and reply-to and subject lines. Is this messing it up?
I'm pretty sure this worked and was delivered to me last week.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The tokens could be causing a problem if the token values return a blank value.  For example if the token is referring to a field in SFDC/CRM that is not populated and the token default value=blank, it could be a problem.

Make sure all the token default values are not blank and try it again.

Also, what soft bounce messages are you getting?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Andy. I totally forgot to fill in one of the values (uggg). This fixed it 🙂