SOLVED

Multiple automated program reporting

Go to solution
Hoppers13
Level 4

Multiple automated program reporting

hi all, i'm looking for simplest way to report on our automated program performances overall please. IE One report for all of our automated email programs. the least manual work required, the better. but if i need to extract & then play around for charts etc that's fine. We have three automated, triggered email programs live as is. If manually inputting data is the best way, then I'm happy to do that. just wanted to ensure all options were explored first.

thanks, Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zoe_Forman
Level 8 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Multiple automated program reporting

Hi @Hoppers13 
Can you use the naming structure of your programs and the Email Performance Report?

Such as using EM (email) or LN (engagement nurture program) to identify all your emails (automated, triggered email programs).

Then you can pull them all into one report - just set the date range you want.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_Forman
Level 8 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Hi @Hoppers13 
Can you use the naming structure of your programs and the Email Performance Report?

Such as using EM (email) or LN (engagement nurture program) to identify all your emails (automated, triggered email programs).

Then you can pull them all into one report - just set the date range you want.

Hoppers13
Level 4

thanks Zoe, you're right. I was trying to find a lazy way of extracting them all on one file together with the data values averaged for me already, but if looking at each report is the best way then so be it.  

Mike

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

@Hoppers13, I like @Zoe_Forman's suggestion here! However, there's one caveat I'd like to highlight here: if you're using the Was Sent Email filter with the Email Name constraint, then you might want to be cautious about the 90-day data retention policy for high-volume activities (and Send Email, Email Delivered, etc. come under it). Also, another idea is to select the folder under which you currently have and will create the future programs you want to include in the Email Performance report. I hope this is helpful. Please let us know if you have any further questions.