MSI for Dynamics Send email limit

jace_brendle
Level 3

MSI for Dynamics Send email limit

I know for SalesForce there is a limit of 200 emails that can be processed in a batch with MSI, but from what I can tell that is a SFDC limit, not a Marketo limit. The Dynamics documentation doesn't have the same information. It doesn't state there is a limit. Does anyone have any info on this? Is there no limit (which would be terrifying) or is there a limit that's just not documented?

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: MSI for Dynamics Send email limit

You're right regarding MSI in Salesforce. AFAIK and per the documentation, a user cannot build and select more than 200 lead/contact records into a list view, and hence you're limited to sending a max of 200 emails from MSI in Salesforce. I don't have MSD's access to check, but does MSD also have any such limits on the maximum number of records that could be selected and processed in one go in a list? Marketo simply allows you to send to as many leads/contacts as you can build into a list view.

jace_brendle
Level 3

The Dynamics list view we have is 250, but we haven't been able to send to a selected group larger than about 45. I've submitted a ticket to Marketo Support, and I'm working with our CRM/IT team to determine if there's an error in CRM that's causing this to fail. 

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Gotcha- as I said earlier, AFAICT, Marketo does not limit sending the MSI email people in one go if we're able to select them into the List. Keep us posted with what you hear back from the Marketo support / your CRM team. Thank you!