SOLVED

Migrating CMS

Go to solution
RaulEr
Level 4

Migrating CMS

Hi guys!

We are migrating our CMS (Contentful -> Webflow) and I was wondering if I missing something to get ready for that.

I'm thinking in move the munchkin code, the embedded forms, and we don't use landing pages. 

I think we have some integrations that add data by calling forms but I think that's also covered by moving all embedded/hidden Marketo forms.

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Migrating CMS

You'll need to deploy the Web Personalization/RTP script and any tag management platform if you use any of those today apart from the Munchkin and forms JS.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Darshil_Shah1

You'll need to deploy the Web Personalization/RTP script and any tag management platform if you use any of those today apart from the Munchkin and forms JS.

Katja_Keesom

Besides that I can't think of anything else Marketo-related to take into account.

RaulEr
Level 4

Thanks @Darshil_Shah1 what/where are those scripts located? I don't think we have them.

Darshil_Shah1

You only need Web Personalization/RTP script if you use Marketo's web personalization module (this isn't included in the base subscription and needs to be purchased separately). Also, you should check with your web team whether you're using a tag management platform or not. FYI- this isn't a Marketo functionality/module, but something that people use to manage scripts, track web interactions, etc.