SOLVED

Re: Marketo sluggish performance

Go to solution
Ksalameh
Level 1

Marketo sluggish performance

Anyone else experiencing slow program performance this morning? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christiane_Rode
Level 7 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

As @Darshil_Shah1 linked, the status page can be helpful. I'd also recommend signing up for email notifications. A lot of times, I'm notified via email before I experience the issue. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Yes! We're in Ashburn (AB) datacenter. Additionally, I also keep seeing below errors:

Darshil_Shah1_0-1682434470868.png

Darshil_Shah1_1-1682434483003.png

As of now, everything is A-okay as per the status page though (maybe they'll update it in sometime!)

Erica_Harris2
Level 3

Yes, appalling. Constant hanging and saying it can't connect to Marketo, with a grey panel where the UI should be for the asset. And I've also had the message above, which is nothing new. I wish Adobe would put resources into bug fixes.  Drag and drop has disappeared again too.  Not happy.

Christiane_Rode
Level 7 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

As @Darshil_Shah1 linked, the status page can be helpful. I'd also recommend signing up for email notifications. A lot of times, I'm notified via email before I experience the issue. 

Amanda_Reilly3
Level 3

Just confirming that I am signed up for the status page for all my clients and received the email about 1.5 hours after I heard the first complaints - it's super helpful. Unfortunately the issue, although reported as minor, seemed to affect a large list from SJ and AB

Amanda Reilly
Marketing Operations Consultant at Etumos