SOLVED

Lead Scoring - Change score to = Demographic Score.

Go to solution
derelict_wombat
Level 3

Lead Scoring - Change score to = Demographic Score.

Hi all! 

I'm making some updates to our lead scoring model and was hoping to simply a flowstep. 

We use a Lead Ranking system that is a combination of of Behavior Score and Demographic score.  We then combine those two scores and map that to the "Person Score" field.  

I was updating the workflow as shown below so that when a person becomes disqualified for some reasons(Not ready for sales)  we reduce the behavior and person scores by -50 points.  BUT if the lead is NEVER going to be a good lead(bad data, bad lead, etc) I want to reduce their behavior score to ZERO but keep their demographic score.  (we will deal with these leads outside of this process).  

Where I am running in a challenge is that the "Change Score" flowstep can't seem to equal a token mapped to the lead object (ie the Demographic score in this case) as I get a  "No change for score value supplied in campaign" in the logs. 

derelict_wombat_1-1714763631410.png

derelict_wombat_2-1714764066739.png

The only other option i can think of would be to reduce PERSON score to ZERO then do a remove from flow anyone who wasn't sales ready (the people I reduced by 50 points) and then change their score to = the Demographic Score using a change data value flow step.  

derelict_wombat_4-1714764226161.png

derelict_wombat_3-1714764188716.png

The reason I don't like this approach is from a MSI perspective the sales team sees it going up and down and get confused.  

Wondering if I am missing another possible solution? 

Any help would be appreciated 
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MERGE_MaudeB
Level 2

Re: Lead Scoring - Change score to = Demographic Score.

Hi @derelict_wombat ! In the campaign from your first screenshot, you could use in the default choice of your flow step #2 "do nothing".

Then you could add a 3rd flow step :

Change Data Value,

If Reason for Disqualified is not [list of values you added in your flow step #2]

Attribute: Person Score, New Value: {{lead.Demographic Score}}.

Default: do nothing

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MERGE_MaudeB
Level 2

Hi @derelict_wombat ! In the campaign from your first screenshot, you could use in the default choice of your flow step #2 "do nothing".

Then you could add a 3rd flow step :

Change Data Value,

If Reason for Disqualified is not [list of values you added in your flow step #2]

Attribute: Person Score, New Value: {{lead.Demographic Score}}.

Default: do nothing

derelict_wombat
Level 3

hi @MERGE_MaudeB That works and yes its a bit more efficient I think than what I was looking at.  Thanks for the suggestion!