SOLVED

Is there a way to see an overview of all Forms created like for Landing Pages

Go to solution
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Is there a way to see an overview of all Forms created like for Landing Pages

Hello,

is there a way to see all forms created like we have for landing pages (when we click on Landing Pages at the roots of the Design Studio)? I would like to quickly see if some forms are unapproved and when forms have been created/updated.

thanks.

Cécile @ Talend

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Is there a way to see an overview of all Forms created like for Landing Pages

Very true, Dory. I think for systems that have a mix of forms 1.0 and 2.0, I think I would like to see the Forms 1.0 always show up as approved (since there is no draft state for them).  The Forms section in Design Studio shows the number of pages the forms are currently used on, but it would be better if we could click into that number and see a list of those pages too.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Valerie_Armstro

Re: Is there a way to see an overview of all Forms created like for Landing Pages

Hi Cécile,

There are two ways that I know of to view all forms
  • In Design Studio > Forms, but there isn't a column for Approved like landing pages
  • Using the filter near the search in Marketing Activites and Design Studio, but this means having to scroll through the tree to find the few unapproved or approved with draft forms.
Sounds like you may have something to add to the Ideas section 🙂
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

One potential issue with this, is that Forms 1.0 forms don't get approved, and might be in use somewhere. If you're already off Forms 1.0 this won't be an issue. 
Valerie_Armstro

Very true, Dory. I think for systems that have a mix of forms 1.0 and 2.0, I think I would like to see the Forms 1.0 always show up as approved (since there is no draft state for them).  The Forms section in Design Studio shows the number of pages the forms are currently used on, but it would be better if we could click into that number and see a list of those pages too.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Thanks Val. This is not ideal but it's a start.