Is there a way to disable the automatic p tag in the HTML editor? It is messing up my code. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to disable the automatic p tag in the HTML editor? It is messing up my code. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a way to disable the automatic p tag in the HTML editor? It is messing up my code. Thanks!

Yes, go to admin, Email > Edit Email Settings > Select None for Email\snippet Editor

Jessica_Cross1
Level 6

Re: Is there a way to disable the automatic p tag in the HTML editor? It is messing up my code. Thanks!

does this change automatically change existing approved emails? or put them in draft mode?   Brendon Ritz

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

It does neither, it just means next time you hit "Save" on a rich-text element this will be applied. The existing HTML won't be touched ever.

Jessica_Cross1
Level 6

Thanks J.Coop