SOLVED

Interactive webinar - one webinar with two time option

Go to solution
emilyjwalters
Level 2

Interactive webinar - one webinar with two time option

We haven't yet used our Interactive webinar functionality and I'm just trying to work out the best way of doing this.  We will be having a webinar that will have two time zone options.  Is my only option to create this as two separate webinars, or is there a way of having two time options in one programme?

Normally we would have a landing page with both options and then emails would go out depending on smart lists based on which option they chose. 

Emily Walters
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jsiebert
Level 3

Re: Interactive webinar - one webinar with two time option

You would need to create two webinar programs - one for each time zone. You can clone interactive webinars though, so your set up should be pretty easy! 

Jack Siebert

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jsiebert
Level 3

You would need to create two webinar programs - one for each time zone. You can clone interactive webinars though, so your set up should be pretty easy! 

Jack Siebert
emilyjwalters
Level 2

Thanks, I thought that would be the case.  Uses up two of our 12 events though which is a little frustrating. Will just have to work out the best way of creating the programme as it will be one invite and form with the two choices, so I guess it's then just adding people to the webinar programme based on the smart list they end up in still, then have the follow up emails etc in there. 

Emily Walters
Zoe_Forman
Level 8 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

@emilyjwalters  Yes the I the most effective way, set up 2 and clone, 2 smart lists but does use double your allowance.

Let us know how there interactive webinars go. What platform have you been using so far?

I'm interested to see how well they work for you with the 2 times as this is often same for me. but with 2 languages.