SOLVED

Important: Marketo Outlook and Gmail Add-In Update?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Important: Marketo Outlook and Gmail Add-In Update?

Our user was able to install his update after I revoked and reissued his license.   Thanks again Jen!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Elliott - Alliteration appreciated! Glad it work for you too! 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just want to make sure that I do this correctly.  I go into Sales insight, click on the person, revoke their license and then resend the invitation?  (First Timer 🙂 )
Anonymous
Not applicable

also did you use the selection to repair sales insight?  Now i am running into the issue that there are no Marketo Email templates populating?  Is anyone else having that issue???
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Erin - Yes, that's about right... click on the user, revoke their license, then you'll want to click on the "Issue License" button  and basically re-issue them a new license (they'll be sent a new invitation to click-through and install from there.)

I've recently removed my templates from Sales Insight (in the process of re-vamping these right now), so I can't reference if mine are available or not however, seems like Drew S. might have encountered that as well. His note from above: "Also, none of my templates seem to be available to the reps after the new install."
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jen!  Looks like it just takes some time for the templates to get repopulated.  Hopefully we are all good now...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, my templates were all gone temporarily, only to return permanently a few hours later.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Arjun:  I contacted support for a list of people that have not yet installed the upgrade, he said he is unaware of any such list.  Is there any way I can get that information?

Thanks!
Karen_Hawkins
Level 1

We are relatively new to Marketo and just about ready to install the Sales Insight app into our org.  Based on these conversations, do you think we should wait a few more days to install or go ahead now?
Thank you!
Karen_Hawkins
Level 1

And are there any other tips that I need to be aware of prior to installing Sales Insight?

Thanks again!