SOLVED

If I run A/B Testing for a subject line will it run on the default or overwrite Dynamic Content

Go to solution
jamieelynn25
Level 1

If I run A/B Testing for a subject line will it run on the default or overwrite Dynamic Content

I am building an email nurture (batch programs nested within an engagement program -- triggered to run through the engagement stream).

We have dynamic subject headers based on persona and we have a default send. If I set up a champion/challenger test on the subject line will it only run of default sends? Or will it overwrite the dynamic subject lines I have built for the others as well?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: If I run A/B Testing for a subject line will it run on the default or overwrite Dynamic Content

Whatever subject line(s) you choose for the Champion Challenger email test will overwrite your existing ones. However, by default, your existing one would be prefilled automatically in the Champion Subject line in the Champion Challenger email configuration. The core idea of a champion challenger email test is to verify whether the existing version (champion) is better than the challenger version(s).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: If I run A/B Testing for a subject line will it run on the default or overwrite Dynamic Content

Whatever subject line(s) you choose for the Champion Challenger email test will overwrite your existing ones. However, by default, your existing one would be prefilled automatically in the Champion Subject line in the Champion Challenger email configuration. The core idea of a champion challenger email test is to verify whether the existing version (champion) is better than the challenger version(s).