SOLVED

I would like to track which of three links on a landing page are getting the most clicks. Is this possible?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to track which of three links on a landing page are getting the most clicks. Is this possible?

I would like to track which of three links on a landing page are getting the most clicks.  Is this possible?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Re: I would like to track which of three links on a landing page are getting the most clicks. Is this possible?

You could have a lead report set up with 3 smart lists added as custom columns. Each smart lists have a filter of clicks link on landing page x.

Then in your lead report you use the smart list section to narrow down to the audence you care about

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Re: I would like to track which of three links on a landing page are getting the most clicks. Is this possible?

You could have a lead report set up with 3 smart lists added as custom columns. Each smart lists have a filter of clicks link on landing page x.

Then in your lead report you use the smart list section to narrow down to the audence you care about