SOLVED

Re: How to mass approve emails in 2024?

Go to solution
Chalo
Level 1

How to mass approve emails in 2024?

Hi everyone,

I might have messed up by Updating all emails which had an snippet in common.

What's the best way to approve all the emails in my instance?

I'd want to bulk approve them, however I see that's not possible with the actual UI.

Could anyone be of help?

Thanks a lot.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Yes, you can bulk approve.

Go to Design Studio --> Emails. Filter on "Draft" e.g., select the whole page and then approve on the right hand side. It's only 30 at a time, but still better than nothing.

View solution in original post

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

If your emails were already approved, you might want to used the "Approved with Draft" filter instead/as well.

Alternately, if this is something that just happened you can probably cluster the drafted assets by clicking on the "Last Modified" column to arrange them by date/time and then work thru the list 30 at a time.

Dave_Roberts_0-1712858678068.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Yes, you can bulk approve.

Go to Design Studio --> Emails. Filter on "Draft" e.g., select the whole page and then approve on the right hand side. It's only 30 at a time, but still better than nothing.

Chalo
Level 1

Thank you!

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

If your emails were already approved, you might want to used the "Approved with Draft" filter instead/as well.

Alternately, if this is something that just happened you can probably cluster the drafted assets by clicking on the "Last Modified" column to arrange them by date/time and then work thru the list 30 at a time.

Dave_Roberts_0-1712858678068.png

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I wish Marketo would allow more than selecting 30 emails (something like selecting all that qualify the filtering criteria, not just 30). Alternatively, you can also use the API to approve the emails if you have the email assets' IDs handy; however, it's worth mentioning that you'd consume 1 API call/email (assuming you have the email asset IDs and won't have to query them separately).

Chalo
Level 1

Hi Darshil,

Is there any known way to grab bulk IDs from assets? (emails, programs, etc)

Or would it have to be manually collected?

Thanks

Zoe_Forman
Level 8 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Agree @Darshil_Shah1 the 30 can be limiting especially when you are dealing with a global audience and multiple languages and business units.