SOLVED

How to make a report country senstive through Marketo ?

Go to solution
MMundra1
Level 3

How to make a report country senstive through Marketo ?

Hi All,

I have created an event which primarily targets on 5 Asia countries - India, China, Korea, Taiwan, Japan. Now,  the stakeholders wants 6 reports (India, China, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and all OTHER countries) in Excel format. For that, I created a people performance report and grouped by Country and created custom columns -  for 5 Asia countries and for Rest of the World (Others). Please refer snapshot below: 

MMundra1_0-1678435365458.png

Now,  they want to  send off to each country leadership on daily basis, while also sensitive as to not allow each country to see each others (hence separate reports). Is there a way we can accomplish this in an automated way using Marketo or it can be done via Excel advanced filters only ?

Mahak Mundra
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: How to make a report country senstive through Marketo ?

I don't think you can send a fragment of the report via the automated way (i.e., through the Report subscriptions). IMO you should create separate reports for each country and set up the reporting subscriptions for the respective stakeholder. If you create separate reports for each country to send to the respective regional leaders/stakeholders, you need not group people by country (could use some other relevant criteria). I wouldn't recommend deleting your existing report, as you have an aggregated view of people grouped by the country that your global stakeholder/team could view instead of going through individual reports and then combining data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I don't think you can send a fragment of the report via the automated way (i.e., through the Report subscriptions). IMO you should create separate reports for each country and set up the reporting subscriptions for the respective stakeholder. If you create separate reports for each country to send to the respective regional leaders/stakeholders, you need not group people by country (could use some other relevant criteria). I wouldn't recommend deleting your existing report, as you have an aggregated view of people grouped by the country that your global stakeholder/team could view instead of going through individual reports and then combining data.

MMundra1
Level 3

Thanks for confirming Darshil !

Mahak Mundra