SOLVED

Re: How to enable mobile version in guided landing page ?

Go to solution
nidhi_yeli1
Level 1

How to enable mobile version in guided landing page ?

nidhi_yeli1_0-1694034638953.png

This landing page is created using guided landing page template which is mobile compatible. I'm not able to enable mobile version. 

Does any one know how to enable?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dave_Roberts
Level 10

I'm fairly certain that "Mobile Enabled" has something to do with the legacy (Free-Form) version of Landing Pages. Guided Landing Pages are inherently "Mobile-Enabled" -- it's a more modern infrastructure compared to the ancient Free-Form pages which require something like this b/c they were developed at a time before mobile-responsive code was a standard practice. For that reason (and many more) I'd recommend NEVER using the Free-Form Landing Pages these days.

Said another way, there's nothing special to do to "enable" mobile on a Guided Landing Page, they just are that way -- and maybe this piece of the UI could/should be removed for Guided Landing Pages b/c it is pretty confusing.  Perhaps it's just something that got overlooked in the design/dev cycle for the new UI but nothing to worry about at the end of the day.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Disha_Goyal6
Level 3

Hi @nidhi_yeli1, I have checked and found that this option will be enabled if we use "Mobile Version" option in free-form LP.

Disha_Goyal6_0-1694159270324.png

Hope this Helps!

Thanks,

Disha

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Yes, adding mobile version in free form landing page is documented on the experience league here.

However, in this case, I think OP wants to know whether and how to enable the mobile version in the guided landing page (so the Mobile Enabled flag gets updated to Yes). Usually, as the OP said, we have the mobile responsive codes included in the the landing page itself, but as you'd imagine that doesn't let the Mobile Enabled to be set to Yes.

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

I'm fairly certain that "Mobile Enabled" has something to do with the legacy (Free-Form) version of Landing Pages. Guided Landing Pages are inherently "Mobile-Enabled" -- it's a more modern infrastructure compared to the ancient Free-Form pages which require something like this b/c they were developed at a time before mobile-responsive code was a standard practice. For that reason (and many more) I'd recommend NEVER using the Free-Form Landing Pages these days.

Said another way, there's nothing special to do to "enable" mobile on a Guided Landing Page, they just are that way -- and maybe this piece of the UI could/should be removed for Guided Landing Pages b/c it is pretty confusing.  Perhaps it's just something that got overlooked in the design/dev cycle for the new UI but nothing to worry about at the end of the day.