SOLVED

how to add or Can we show/add Image as preview instead of text

Go to solution
Nihal
Level 2

how to add or Can we show/add Image as preview instead of text

I have noticed that certain emails show up as an image carousel in Google Workspace Gmail. It shows an image instead of preview text (section below the email subject) when the email reaches to the inbox. Is there a certain format in which one has to send them for it to work? Can we do this through Marketo? If not what are the alternatives for it?

Please suggest some valuable solutions to accomplish this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: how to add or Can we show/add Image as preview instead of text

Well, I'm not 100% sure, but it's worth exploring the use of email annotations in Gmail. Email annotations bring email messages in the Promotions tab to life with features such as images, deals, and expiration dates. There are many threads on the Marketing Nation around this, if you search. Here's the link to the Google developer doc on how to annotate emails in the promotions tab.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Well, I'm not 100% sure, but it's worth exploring the use of email annotations in Gmail. Email annotations bring email messages in the Promotions tab to life with features such as images, deals, and expiration dates. There are many threads on the Marketing Nation around this, if you search. Here's the link to the Google developer doc on how to annotate emails in the promotions tab.

Jasbir_Kaur
Level 5

Hi @Nihal

Can you share any example of how exactly you want it so that I can look into it?