Good automated graphs of Marketo efforts

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good automated graphs of Marketo efforts

Hi

I'm looking to add to salesforce dashboards with automated activity around number of sends, leads by region and several other activities, is anyone creating good visual dashboards with this data in Marketo? Or using third party tools?

Thanks

Tim

11 REPLIES 11
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Good automated graphs of Marketo efforts

Depends what you want to do. If all the data's there, you can create whatever you want.

Path To Scale has out of the box dashboards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh Hill​. We have several reports in Marketo, and they include database growth (then broken down by region), engagement of open and clicks by week, and % of database receiving comms each week. So we have all the reports built within Marketo, but want to be able to have those spat out each week into visually appealing graphs. So I'll take a look at path to scale if they would do that.

Dan_Stevens_

Have a look at GoodData.  Here's their LaunchPoint page.

Josh_Hill13

Good Data can do this too. So can Tableau or just about any BI tool.

RCE can do this too in most cases. It's better to define clearly your reports, then look to see if you are even collecting the right data, then go look for a tool.

Dan_Stevens_

RCE has very limited dashboard capabilities.  But the data (and the ability to analyze it) is there - in fact, I don't know how anyone can properly report out of Marketo without it.  What we've been asking for is an API to access the raw data in RCE so that we can leverage the capabilities of a best-in-class BI tool.

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

I'm using Klipfolio. For US$20 a month it is pretty great.

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

I just wrote a blog on Klipfolio: Create visually appealing, automated dashboards using Klipfolio

But I don't know if it is visible to people without access to that particular place. Scott K. Wilder Liz Courter is it possible to make this public? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicholas Manojlovic​ I can copy this to another part of the site

Or, if I give you permission, can you post on one of our blogs. Which do you prefer?

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

Hi Scott! A blog would be fantastic, if that's OK.