Generating automated report -

Anonymous
Not applicable

Generating automated report -

I am trying to find out if I can generate an automated weekly report on 6 emails we send out. Currently I have been running a smart list weekly, on each individual email, asking who had clicked on URL links within it. Below is the way I generate it manually, then download in Excel and send to sales reps.

Capture.PNG

What I have been tasked with doing, is finding out if I can generate an automated report on these email so I don't physically have to run each one? This is a whole new area to me and I am a complete Marketo newbie.

What I don't understand is each week the email heading changes: (we put email name of product and then date: ABC 05012016 or ABC 06012016) If the email name changes weekly then I am thinking that I will have to manually do this weekly? I am unsure how automated reports work and are set up. Any assistant would be helpful. Thanks

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Generating automated report -

Hi Karla,

You can subscribe to smart lists (list action -> new smart list subscription). This will remove from you the burden of doing the export and sending the list.

You would be able to get such a report in RCE, but not in email performance, nor lead performance, since you will not be able to get the lead details there.

-Greg

Hoppers13
Level 4

Hi all, please does anyone have any further info around doing this? we too have automated emails which we'd like to report on in isolation with minimal need for manual work.

thanks, Mike

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please open a new thread as this one is 8 years old. Explain your exact requirements.