Re: Eventbrite Marketo Integration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Eventbrite Marketo Integration

We're trying to do an Eventbrite and Marketo integration. We evaluated Bedrock Data which is one of the launchpoint partners but it does not allow program level integration to track registered, attendees/ which event the lead is a part of. Does anyone know of a program level integration that will provide not only the program and program status but the lead information such as first name, last name, company, email, etc?

6 REPLIES 6
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

I believe you need to add the service into the Marketo first in order to integrate. Here's how you can do it Admin> Launchpoint> New> New Service We have been using services like Webex and GoToWebinar for this purpose and integration of-course is done on the program level using Event Settings option. Hope this helps

Anonymous
Not applicable

For what it's worth, our IT team is looking into building a webhook for this integration. 

There isn't an Eventbrite ready integration in Marketo..yet. Maybe soon?  For the moment, you need to build it out yourself, or manually upload the CSV files into Marketo on a regular basis.

Adam_Hodgden1
Level 2

Hi Leah.

We looked at Bedrock Data but couldn't justify the cost to index our database for a few events. As a result, we implemented SplashThat.com. For program level integration, we linked all splash events to a master form and a hidden "program name" field. 

Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

If you can afford it, Cvent is the best bet for this. Super awesome API integration that's beyond easy to use.

That being said, I used Zapier to integrate Eventbrite and a google doc. Then we had our event team sync the google doc to Marketo (where the doc was formatted). Far from perfect but a decent workaround depending on your workload.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I agree that cvent has a tighter, and easier, integration process. I would go with Sam's solution to pull lists as approppriate and import, then update their status.

You can still track clicks and visits in most cases as a Status, then bring back Registrations once a day or weekly manually. The thing with automating it is that you will spend a fair amount of time to setup and test the automation. I know Zapier is easier to use that boomi or the other tools.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Leah Grosky​!

Here's a step-by-step on how we've used Zapier to integrate Eventbrite and Marketo: Eventbrite & Marketo Integration in a Zap!

Maybe it could be a solution for your organization??