SOLVED

Dynamic Emails Footer based on the country

Go to solution
LucileBssg
Level 1

Dynamic Emails Footer based on the country

Hello, I would like to create an email template with a footer that will automatically update according to the country in which the email is received. I've already created my segmentation based on an SFDC field. Do you have any recommendations?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Dynamic Emails Footer based on the country

Well, you can create a dynamic footer snippet based on the segmentation, and use that in the email asset you build. Alternatively, you can also create an edible module in the template and make it dynamic based on the segmentation in the email asset, but the dynamic snippet would be a better choice overall. Check out this article on the product documentation. Also, with the snippets, you'd not need to re-approve all the email assets on approving the updates unlike the changes made and approved at the template level. You can approve all the emails in one go while approving the snippet using its no-draft functionality.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Dynamic Emails Footer based on the country

Well, you can create a dynamic footer snippet based on the segmentation, and use that in the email asset you build. Alternatively, you can also create an edible module in the template and make it dynamic based on the segmentation in the email asset, but the dynamic snippet would be a better choice overall. Check out this article on the product documentation. Also, with the snippets, you'd not need to re-approve all the email assets on approving the updates unlike the changes made and approved at the template level. You can approve all the emails in one go while approving the snippet using its no-draft functionality.