SOLVED

Do you have to sync accounts and contacts in the initial SFDC integration, or can we only sync leads?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have to sync accounts and contacts in the initial SFDC integration, or can we only sync leads?

We are trying to sync only leads into Marketo first, is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Do you have to sync accounts and contacts in the initial SFDC integration, or can we only sync leads?

but i would discuss the implication with support of only passing Leads the first time. If so, I suspect that the Account and Contact schema will be missing. It *should* come over later, but discuss this with support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13

Re: Do you have to sync accounts and contacts in the initial SFDC integration, or can we only sync leads?

You can restrict any record type you want by adjusting the permissions the Marketo User has in SFDC.

Josh_Hill13

but i would discuss the implication with support of only passing Leads the first time. If so, I suspect that the Account and Contact schema will be missing. It *should* come over later, but discuss this with support.