Re: Change Engagement Program Cadence

Anonymous
Not applicable

Change Engagement Program Cadence

Hi,

I'm creating an engagement program and I have built the streams so that once they click or open an email, they move to a different stream. If they do not click/open an email, they will receive the next email in the stream.  Mid-stream, I would like to change the cadence from every week to every two weeks. Is this possible?

If not, how do I move people to a different stream if they don't click/open the email within 24 hours? So they can receive the next emails two weeks apart instead of one?

Thanks!
Kaleena
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kaleena,

You need to create a different streem and two additional triggers to achive this. The working of that will be as following:
  1. Create a new Streem: setup the emails and Cadence as you want.
  2. First Trigger: This trigger will be a requested campaign and should be setup in following way:
    • Smart List:
      • Trigger: Campaign is requested from Marketo flow action
      • Filter: Not Opened email or Not Clicked Email
    • Flow: Change program streem to what you have created in above step
  3. Second Trigger: This trigger will request the above trigger after 24 hours of sending email
    • Smart List:
      • Trigger: Email is Delivered and select the email that you have sent in your first streem
    • Flow: Wait hous and then call above trigger by useing "Request Campaign" action flow.
Hope this will help!

Thanks,
Amit
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Do both of those triggers go under the transition rules for the stream I would like the leads to move from? And how to I add an additional transition rule?

Thanks,
Kaleena
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Kaleena,

You should set those Rules as Campaigns inside the Engagement. Do not try to use the Transition Rules for this level of complexity - they likely won't work.

Just remember your Smart List has to have the filter:

Member of Engagement=TRUE
Stream X