Champion Challenger Test Issues

Ande_Kempf4
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Champion Challenger Test Issues

Hello Friendly Marketo Community!

I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing Champion Challenger test issues? I recently created a Champ/Challenger test and after a week the test has gone missing. We checked audit trail and there are no signs of any Marketo user in the instance deleting or declaring a winner for the test. Very odd and concerning and frustrating as we were obviously depending on those results, ha.

Additionally, we have another Champ/Challenger test that is set up with a test distribution of 50% Champion and 50% Challenger, and the champion test variant is distributed at 100% which does not follow the test distribution at all.

I have already submitted a support ticket and will work with Marketo on this - but I'm interested to see if any other Marketo users are experiencing issues.

Thanks,

Ande

6 REPLIES 6
Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Re: Champion Challenger Test Issues

Have you checked your Archived folder? Try searching in there.

Thanks
Ankit

Ande_Kempf4

Hi Ankit - unfortunately it is not in archives, either.

Ankit_Dua
Level 6

This is totally strange, please raise a ticket with Marketo support and do let me know what do they suggest?

Also, have you checked if any of the other campaigns programs are missing?

Lisandra_Fernan
Level 1

We had the same thing happen. I cannot find any of our Champion Challenger tests. However I did declare the winners for each, but there's no record of the test in Marketo. In our reporting there's also no record of the test and all the emails results were grouped into the winning email. 

Ande_Kempf4

I'm sorry this happened to you - but happy to know that I am not crazy. I'm certain there was some type of bug. My client and I decided to move on as we were not really getting any help from support. Good luck to you!

Meghana_Rao1
Marketo Employee

I know this is a little late, but I just encountered the second issue you posted in here and it turns out I was trying to send out the Champion/Challenger test through a batch campaign that was being called by a nurture stream and for some reason, Champion/Challenger tests only work through trigger campaigns in that structure. That seemed to fix the problem for us!