SOLVED

Can you run a report which will show all email activity that happened on a particular day

Go to solution
ailsadempsey
Level 3

Can you run a report which will show all email activity that happened on a particular day

I think I know the answer to this but wanted to ask in case I've missed anything.

Is it possible to run a report within Marketo that will produce all email activity that happened on a specific date? I am aware that you can specify a report for all activity related to sends on a specific date, but I am instead looking for user activity (with email) on a date rather than specifying the send date. Is this possible?

I am aware that you can get this information via the API but we are trying to align/cross-check our API extracts which is why I am looking for a way to do this in the front end.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Can you run a report which will show all email activity that happened on a particular day

Well, you can always add the email activities in the email performance report with the "Date of Activity" constraint added to it.

Darshil_Shah1_1-1695651766715.png

However, I don't think you'd be able to get the exact time stamp of those activities directly via the email performance report. Nonetheless, if you have Revenue Cost Explorer included in your subscription, then you can just create an Email Analysis report and pull the relevant activity along with their time as a measure in the report.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1695651486562.png

Also, AFAICT, I haven't seen Marketo reporting different date stamps for the same activity when checked through different means i.e., via a person's activity log, RCE, Activities API, etc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Can you run a report which will show all email activity that happened on a particular day

Well, you can always add the email activities in the email performance report with the "Date of Activity" constraint added to it.

Darshil_Shah1_1-1695651766715.png

However, I don't think you'd be able to get the exact time stamp of those activities directly via the email performance report. Nonetheless, if you have Revenue Cost Explorer included in your subscription, then you can just create an Email Analysis report and pull the relevant activity along with their time as a measure in the report.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1695651486562.png

Also, AFAICT, I haven't seen Marketo reporting different date stamps for the same activity when checked through different means i.e., via a person's activity log, RCE, Activities API, etc.

ailsadempsey
Level 3

Date of activity may work! Unfortunately we don't have RCE so was looking at other options. Thanks!