Can you guide me to a report that would best show me the touches a lead had prior to becoming an opportunity and then touches it had after till close?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you guide me to a report that would best show me the touches a lead had prior to becoming an opportunity and then touches it had after till close?

We have the RCA set up but I haven't dug deep into it, we set it up a long time ago, and I was wondering if you could guide me to the report where I can annalyze individual opportunities to see what were the different touches the lead/contact had prior to becoming an opportunity and then until close.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Can you guide me to a report that would best show me the touches a lead had prior to becoming an opportunity and then touches it had after till close?

Hi Sanaa, in the Analytics section, you can take a look at individual account and opportunities using the Opportunity Influence Analyzer. It will give you a view of a single account, all of its contacts, and the touch points and interesting moments that occurred both before and during an opportunity's lifecycle. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can you guide me to a report that would best show me the touches a lead had prior to becoming an opportunity and then touches it had after till close?

Thank you very much, that helps!