(Billing) State Filter is not showing Cdn provinces

Anonymous
Not applicable

(Billing) State Filter is not showing Cdn provinces

in our SFDC account, State and Billing State refers to American States as well as Canadian Provinces; however, when I go to select the "Billing State" filter when I am editing the Smart List (to send an email), it only shows American States.  Wondering if anyone has had this issue and if anyone knows how to fix it so it shows both, like it does in our SFDC.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: (Billing) State Filter is not showing Cdn provinces

Lacy Lieffers

I moved your post to the Products and Support​ section of the site cause you will probably get an answer to your product related question there faster.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Marketo will show all values it knows about. Can marketo see Canadian leads?

Did you try typing in a Canadian province to see if that would come up?

Are you sure you are looking at the right Filter? If your field is on Account, and not Lead, there could be differences in the data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried adding both states (from the account and leads section) and both only show states, not provinces.  It includes all leads within our database; US and Canadian (I checked the numbers in the lead database).  It just will not show the provinces as an option in the drop-down for a person to select a Canadian province when filling out any of our forms or for me to filter for an email.