SOLVED

Attributing Interactions to Email Delivery within Date Range?

Go to solution
nhabischWings
Level 5

Attributing Interactions to Email Delivery within Date Range?

Hello,

This may be a really dumb question and maybe I am missing something obvious - but is there any way attribute actions through date of activity to an email itself?

I know you can set Date of Activity on things, but that's based off the present date in the sense of "Date of Activity = Last 7 Days" is 7 days before the current date. 

Is there any way or workaround that'd you be able to do something like "Date of Activity = Last 7 Days Since Email x was Delivered?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Attributing Interactions to Email Delivery within Date Range?

I don't think that's possible with the UI, but possible with the bulk activity export API. You'd need to export relevant activity data (send email and email delivered activity type ids) for people and then slice/dice to filter the result that you want (Date of Activity of email send = Last 7 Days Since Email x was Delivered). This would let you get hold of people, but you would not be able to run a smart campaign flow for these people unless you add them to a static list and then run the campaign flow for people in the static list.

You could combine 2 filters in a logical expression (saying that email A was delivered in the past x days and email B was sent in the past y days) but you cannot combine these filters into a single filter to say Date of Activity = Last 7 Days Since Email x was Delivered.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I don't think that's possible with the UI, but possible with the bulk activity export API. You'd need to export relevant activity data (send email and email delivered activity type ids) for people and then slice/dice to filter the result that you want (Date of Activity of email send = Last 7 Days Since Email x was Delivered). This would let you get hold of people, but you would not be able to run a smart campaign flow for these people unless you add them to a static list and then run the campaign flow for people in the static list.

You could combine 2 filters in a logical expression (saying that email A was delivered in the past x days and email B was sent in the past y days) but you cannot combine these filters into a single filter to say Date of Activity = Last 7 Days Since Email x was Delivered.

nhabischWings
Level 5

Thank you! I didn't think it was available on the UI side - but was thinking I maybe was missing something basic.