SOLVED

AB test results has published the winner though the click rate is zero

Go to solution
Sadhana_Ravuri
Level 1

AB test results has published the winner though the click rate is zero

Hello,

I have recently run an AB test under 'Whole email' condition on Marketo with the Winner criteria being 'Clicks'.

The winner has been declared as Email 1, however, the click rate for both the emails is 0 according to the AB test results dashboard. 

I tried to open the Email Performance report and see that the number of clicks for Email 1 is 1. PFA the images below.

My doubt: Does the AB test declare the results based on the EPR? If no, how reliable is the AB test results dashboard?

AB test dashboard.PNGEmail dashboard.PNG

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: AB test results has published the winner though the click rate is zero

Can you adjust the activity dates in either the email program dashboard or the EPR to match? Currently, the email program dashboard is set to visualize the email asset activities only from Jan 27, 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM. However, your EPR is set to get activity data for All time with the last activity on the email reported on 31-Jan. This difference in the date filters b/w both is what I suspect is causing the difference in the data being shown to you. Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1

Can you adjust the activity dates in either the email program dashboard or the EPR to match? Currently, the email program dashboard is set to visualize the email asset activities only from Jan 27, 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM. However, your EPR is set to get activity data for All time with the last activity on the email reported on 31-Jan. This difference in the date filters b/w both is what I suspect is causing the difference in the data being shown to you. Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

Sadhana_Ravuri
Level 1

Hi Darshil,

I think that helps.... I have tried this before raising the question but it was showing the discrepancy inspite of that. However, I guess the instance got updated now and it works. I feel silly... haha..

Thank you so much for addressing my doubt. 🙂

Darshil_Shah1

Great. I'm glad that you were able to resolve this. Sometimes, it may take a while for the data to get refected everywhere (especially in reports).