1 landing page and email template for 6 different countries

Anonymous
Not applicable

1 landing page and email template for 6 different countries

Hi,

We currently use 6 different landing page and email template for our 6 different languages/countries. I'd like to create a global template that pulls in the correct links to the local website on the logo,  web view and unsubscribe in the correct language depending on which partition the landinga page and email templates are used. Is that possible with tokens?

I'm also setting up a global nurture using dynamic content to serve all the languages. Could I use one template and use tokens to set links, web view and unsubscribe in the right language?

Thanks
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: 1 landing page and email template for 6 different countries

yes, as long as your segmentations are setup properly with your dynamic content. You would not rely on the tokens for language, but you could use My Tokens or global field tokens. Just keep in mind that field tokens won't be translated unless you alread did that on the lead record.
Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Re: 1 landing page and email template for 6 different countries

Adding a Locale field (country + language) can help your segmentation.
Our locale field is ISO countrycode and ISO languagecode. Examples are US_en and DE_de. Segmenting on locale you could use the same landingpages for different countries and languages.

Keep in mind though that you can only have 1 segmentation and won't be able to segment into buyer personas afterwards.

Although there is a (cumbersome) fix for that too. Once you get there, let us know.