SOLVED

Use cases of Dynamic Chat

Go to solution
Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Use cases of Dynamic Chat

email signature.png

As we are rolling out Dynamic Chat to more and more customers, our customers are using Dynamic Chat chatbot for a variety of use cases. Here are a few top use cases:
  • Quickly engage and help visitors navigate to the right pages
  • Multi-lingual chat for lead generation, lead qualification (Dutch, French, etc)
  • Improve conversion on product pages
  • Increase registrations for events
  • Enrich profile information in Marketo
  • Newsletter Opt-ins
  • Engaging with unsubscribed leads when they visit the website (Interesting!!)

While these are all interesting use cases, we have seen that most marketers start with a simple use case like a contact us page. We are curious to know:

1. If you are using a Chatbot today, what was the first use case you implemented?
  2. If you had Dynamic Chat today, what is the first use case you would like to implement?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Other useful links:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Use cases of Dynamic Chat

Well, I am not Sreekanth - but I think I can answer your question:

While the dynamic chat as of now does not support any languages other than the English - but the next scheduled product update releasing on the 6th of May includes an update to extend language support for the dynamic chat. Post update the dynamic chat user interface will also be available in French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish (still doesn’t cover Dutch though), and the chat dialogues will also be available for configuration in these languages.

Pretty exciting, isn’t it?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
mashton
Level 1

Hi @Sreekanth_Reddy on the dynamic chat overview page it says Dynamic Chat is only offered in English. How does the Multi-lingual chat for lead generation, lead qualification (Dutch, French, etc) work? 

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Well, I am not Sreekanth - but I think I can answer your question:

While the dynamic chat as of now does not support any languages other than the English - but the next scheduled product update releasing on the 6th of May includes an update to extend language support for the dynamic chat. Post update the dynamic chat user interface will also be available in French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish (still doesn’t cover Dutch though), and the chat dialogues will also be available for configuration in these languages.

Pretty exciting, isn’t it?

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Thank you @Darshil_Shah1, you are awesome! 😃

@mashton Like Darshil mentioned, for product UI we are launching support for all languages that Marketo Engage supports. However, today you can create dialogue in any language of your preference and here is a guide for you https://nation.marketo.com/t5/dynamic-chat-discussion/design-non-english-language-conversations-in-d...

Thanks for asking this question 😃.

Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

How can I only show the chatbot when the person is not known already in marketo?

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

@Danielle_Wong 

You can exclude known leads by rule below

Screenshot 2022-09-04 at 9.51.17 PM.png

AkankshaPandit
Level 1

@Sreekanth_Reddy We are in the process of rolling out Dynamic chat on our website and would like to understand how can a user restart the chat? For eg. they have selected an incorrect option or want to go back to the main menu to select more options.

Mark-Knight
Level 2

Is there a way to cause the Dynamic Chat to repeatedly display EACH TIME the criteria is met?

I can currently only get it to fire on the first time the requirements criteria are met.

Mark Knight
Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

@Mark-Knight Good point and valid use case. We will create an option at a dialogue level, whether you want a specific dialogue to be shown once or every time to visitors. We will work on it and deliver it in Q1 2024.