SOLVED

Easy way to migrate all data from sandbox to prod?

Go to solution
BrendaDavis1982
Level 2

Easy way to migrate all data from sandbox to prod?

Hello all,

We are migrating from one Marketo instance to another.  So far we have built out everything in our new instance Marketo sandbox.  And we will be going into UAT soon.  My question is:  is there an easy way to load all of our programs, assets, images, links, lists etc from sandbox to prod?  Or do we have to do it all manually (using the import function in Marketo)?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Easy way to migrate all data from sandbox to prod?

Brenda,

if you're instance is completely blank (as per @Katja_Keesom 's  comments) you may be able to get an instance copy (although it's usually from PROD to SB, not the other way round).  

if not, some people have quite advanced tools that can help with the migration process.  I can't say who in the forums for community guideline reasons.  

Regards

Jo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

That entirely depends on what you have already done in your production instance. If it hasn't been touched yet it might be possible to do an instance copy. If you have already configured anything in the target instance that is no longer possible. In that case you would need to import indeed.

BrendaDavis1982
Level 2

Hi Katja - by "configured" do you mean, set up items in the admin section?

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Brenda,

if you're instance is completely blank (as per @Katja_Keesom 's  comments) you may be able to get an instance copy (although it's usually from PROD to SB, not the other way round).  

if not, some people have quite advanced tools that can help with the migration process.  I can't say who in the forums for community guideline reasons.  

Regards

Jo