SOLVED

Re: Dynamic Chat - "Stream cannot have disconnected paths."

Go to solution
jsiebert
Level 4

Dynamic Chat - "Stream cannot have disconnected paths."

I built a dialogue for Dynamic Chat and upon publishing, I receive this error: "Stream cannot have disconnected paths."

Usually, when I receive this error, Dynamic Chat will highlight what path is causing the error, but this particular instance is not throwing me any visual aid.

I have tested the flow via the built-in Dynamic Chat preview tool and it's working flawlessly. I've used the magic wand to organize my cards and I have double checked every single path in my dialogue (AFAIK!). I don't see any disconnected paths in my dynamic chat stream. Has anyone run into this problem? Is there something I am missing? 

Jack Siebert
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Interesting, and yes, if you don't have any disconnected paths, e.g., a card just lying there without being connected to your main chat flow, then you'd see this error; however, if you don't have any cards disconnected from your main chat flow, then you shouldn't see this error! Also, did you check your canvas by zooming out a bit in case there's a card a little far from the main dialogue branch that you might not be seeing if you're zoomed in?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Interesting, and yes, if you don't have any disconnected paths, e.g., a card just lying there without being connected to your main chat flow, then you'd see this error; however, if you don't have any cards disconnected from your main chat flow, then you shouldn't see this error! Also, did you check your canvas by zooming out a bit in case there's a card a little far from the main dialogue branch that you might not be seeing if you're zoomed in?

Frank_Geldof1
Level 4

I encountered a similar issue. Despite using tools like the magic wand and adjusting zoom, the error persisted. A simple page refresh revealed broken links on the canvas. Once I connected the links and published, the error disappeared.
Consider trying this solution.

/// Frank